Please submit your application for guided tours by filling out the form belowWeiter
1. DRY CLIMATE and allow the snow to stay dry for a long time.
2. HIGH ALTITUDE - Gudauri resort is located at the altitude of 2000 meters above the sea level and higher. And most routes start at the same altitude or even higher. This allows getting fast to the beginning of the route in the big mountains, without climbing through the forest zone and going to the snow line (spring).
3. CONVENIENT LOGISTICS. Only 2 hours to get Gudauri from airport of Tbilisi, the distance is 125 km.
4. MOST DEVELOPED resort infrastructure.
5. HUGE POTENTIAL for multi-day backcountry routes in the mountain regions to the north and north-east of Gudauri.
6. THE FAMOUS MOUNTAIN KAZBEK (5054 m. above sea level) is located only in 35 km to the north of Gudauri.Weiter
Ski touring in CHAUKHI Valley
The Chaukhi region is a precious diamond of the area. Far enough from civilization, yet allowing receiving, in addition to the unsurpassed mountain experience, the most necessary things to explore the region for several days - housing and food. These mountains are impressing absolutely everyone - experienced adventurers never return disappointed. Someone called the Chaukhi the Georgian Dolomites. The northern slopes of Chaukhi are an excellent refrigerator and reservoir of dry snow.Weiter